Back in EQ2

| 22 May 2007

So it's obvious I suck at this blogging thing. I just always am doing something else - like gaming - which explains the pile of clothes on my bed. Nevermind that, I am back to playing EQ2!

I left the game in 2005, as I needed some time for myself - in fact I might have actually been dating at the time zomg! But yeah, after reading some positive commentary and discussion on the state of the game here and here, I decided I should give the game another try. Now, even in the state it was in back in 2005, I enjoyed the game. And now, with the changes I am seeing, I really like the game. I am enjoying it currently, and look forward to starting up a new alt in Neriak this week.

I am still on the Antonia Bayle server, but am now in Mistwalkers, a forum guild from the FoH forums. We did a few guild writs this week, which are basically epicx2 raids - which means you can bring up to two full groups along. I was chosen to main tank both days - and I had a blast. A tank is the type of character I like to play, despite my resto shaman in WoW. I made some mistakes, but then, I have only been back since this weekend - and this was my first ever raid in EQ2!

Anyhow, I think I am going to try and focus more on just commentary on here for now. I just don't have time to do any development, game or otherwise. I have a freelance project I need to get cracking on, plus my day job, plus splitting time between two games. More to come over the next week - hopefully ><

0 comments: