EQ2 AA Calculators?

| 30 May 2007

OK, I'm frustrated. Or maybe I am spoiled. Not sure which it is at this point. I have been playing a few alts recently (Necromancer and Brigand - oh and a Wizard and a Berserker) and I have been interested in investigating their AA abilities while I sit here at work twiddling my thumbs.

I stopped by the EQ2 Wiki, but the information there is laughable, at best. Many abilities have no pages or descriptions; some class/subclass AA pages have a screenshot with clickable image-maps while others have just table data.

Some of the class forums on the official boards have some links to information - but some are broken, some are not very informative, etc.

Are their any standardized websites that have AA abilties listed? Maybe a "calculator", ala Wowhead's talent calculator for WoW?

Like I said, maybe I am just spoiled - WoW has a ton of fan support in the form of utilities and fan sites - and their Wiki kicks the shit out of eq2i.com, sadly.

So can someone help me out? What's a good reference site for this information? I suppose I might have to undertake the task of making a AA calculator for EQ2 :-/

4 comments:

Unknown said...
May 30, 2007 at 11:27 PM

The best site I've found is www.eq2ref.com. It shows the AA trees for each class, though as far as I know there isn't a calculator.

Alarion said...
May 31, 2007 at 7:42 AM

Ah ha, ok that works decently. Now I remember seeing this a couple weeks ago when I was looking into the game again. Thanks for the link, I had totally forgotten about this site :)

Unknown said...
May 31, 2007 at 5:39 PM

Indeed bro, I'd love to see an EQ2 AA Calculator. You'd be the man if you created one.

Tayne said...
April 14, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Try http://www.thebrasse.com/eq2/aaxp.php.